Alhamdulillah/Puji Tuhan. Sebuah kabar membanggakan datang dari dunia Internasional untuk Indonesia melalui salah satu putera terbaiknya dan khususnya sebagai CoFounder NLI institute, Prof. dr. Taruna Ikrar.
Secara Aklamasi Kongres Konsil Dokter Se-Dunia: IAMRA Members of General Assembly 2021 (yang dihadiri 200-an anggota seluruh dunia secara virtual) pada tanggal 26 Oktober 2021 (Jam 11.00 pagi waktu Washington DC, AS) menetapkan Prof. Dr. Taruna Ikrar sebagai Director of Members-at-Large: IAMRA (International Association of Medical Regulatory Authorities) untuk masa jabatan periode 2021-2024.
We are so blessed here to have direct relationship and learning experience with World Doctor commander in Chief. Amazing 🇮🇩
Berikut tugas dan tanggung jawab beliau sebagai Direktur:
- The management and administration of IAMRA are vested in the Management Committee and it shall act for IAMRA between meetings of the Members General Assembly.
- The director Management shall carry out the mandates of IAMRA as established by the Members General Assembly, and it shall have full and complete power and authority to perform all acts and to transact all business for and on behalf of IAMRA.
- The director Management shall conduct and manage all property, affairs, work and activities of IAMRA, subject only to the provisions of the Articles of Incorporation and these Bylaws and to the resolutions and enactments of the Members General Assembly; provided, however, that IAMRA will not carry on any activities not permitted to be carried on by a corporation exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (or corresponding provision of any future United States internal revenue law) or by a corporation, contributions to which are deductible under Section 170(c)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code (or the corresponding provision of any future internal revenue law).
- The director Management shall provide leadership in the development and implementation of IAMRA’s strategic plan and business plan.
- Members of the Management Committee shall, at the request of the Chair, represent IAMRA to the leadership of other organizations and speak on behalf of IAMRA to promote recognition of the IAMRA’s efforts to fulfill its goals.
- The director Management shall present an activity report to the Members and Partners at the meetings of the Members General Assembly and regularly through other means including, but not limited to, mailed and electronic communications.
- Each member of the Management Committee, and each member of any other IAMRA committee or working group, is required to comply with the Conflict of Interest Policy, as determined solely by the Management Committee of IAMRA and published from time to time.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of the Articles of Incorporation or these Bylaws, IAMRA shall not engage in any activities or exercise any powers that are not in furtherance of the purposes of IAMRA, as stated above and in the Articles of Incorporation.
- In the event of a vacancy in a Member-at-Large position, the Management Committee may appoint an individual, providing that individual has the support of their Member organization, and otherwise meets the criteria of Chapter VI, Section A (1), to fill this vacancy for the remainder of the unexpired term.
IAMRA exists to support the world’s medical regulatory authorities in this endeavor. Through scientific, educational, and collaborative activities, IAMRA strives to encourage best practices among the world’s MRAs and to respond to both their current and future needs.